Friday, January 16, 2009

Cottage Chic




Some kitchen-y areas I really like...







and, of course, more cottage chic!


Ooh, I just love this garden-y look, don't you?
Yep...this one too! So peaceful!


Love that white, oval coffee table!!

I love pink!
Of course...blue's not bad, either!
Ahh, did I say I love pink?
Yellow is such a friendly color...





Love the pink bag! :-)

Ooh, I just love vintage trays!

Love the way the beautiful pink, wool rug looks against the white-washed floor...
I really like the touches of blue...




Of course, I love Robin's Egg blue, too. This year I plan to use more of it in my decor.

Nice kitty!
One of my favorite photos ever! So white and romantic!
This one too...for the same reason!




Romantic, white linens...
OK. I'm ready for a nap! :-)


Happy cottage blogging!

7 comments:

Annmarie said...

I would be honored if you chose to use my pictures on your blog! I'm pleased that you find them so appealing. I went on a thrifting run again today and bought a bunch more treasures. I really need more space!!!! Thanks for all your kind words.

white o'morn cottage said...

I really love your photos. Quite beautiful! I am going back to drool over more!

Siobhan said...

Hi Marcia, Thanks for visiting my blog. Oh...you have so many pretty images here that are oh so lovely!

Siobhan :)

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Wow!
I`m so glad to have found your so INSPIRING BLOG!
Keep up with the wonderful work that you are doing, PLEASE!
Kisses
Debbie Moss

Cynthia's Cottage Design said...

what a beautiful collection of pictures you have! I just found your blog via google , looking for crafts etc, Its stunning! you really have a great knack for fitting it all in! I adore each picture and your home pictures are fabulous too! Thanks for sharing such beauty!!

~ Cynthia ~

Diane said...

Thank you for the inspiration!
xoxo
Diane

karakass said...

hi i am Turkish girl and i love your posts.you have so many beautiful image i like these!!See you my dear