Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cottage Bar Stools


Wow, I would really love some of these for my counter seating area. Being that I've got such a tiny dining area, and part of it is taken up with a computer armoire (for my husband's apartment managing files, etc.), these would look SO nice!

I'll see about taking some photos real soon, so that you can get a better idea of the space I'm working with. My husband thought that maybe we'd have room for a small round counter-height table with a couple more chairs like these. I think that sounds like a great idea. Now, where to get these chairs! Does anyone know where I might find them?
Happy day, and happy blogging!
Marcia


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Those stools are beautiful - perfect for cottage decor. Hope you can find them. I love your tea cup collection. I can see why you miss them so much. They're beautiful. So graceful. God bless.

VintageSage said...

Just discovered your blog! LOVELY, LOVELY! I just want to jump right into the pictures! :)

VintageSage said...

I also have my main blog which is http://chocolateandmarmaladetea.blogspot.com/. Feel free to swing by!

Aligance said...

Ballard Designs has some in a similar style for about $250-300 each (depending on finish and height). But you would have to paint them... then sand them to make them look old... and recover from forking over nearly $1000 (with tax and s/h) for three little chairs...

Lady Collum said...

Thank you for checking that out for me, Aligance! *sigh* Sometimes it's just plain inconvenient to have expensive taste. But, then it spawns a bit of creativity. :-)